Ultra light backpackELEMENTUM PACKbuilt from heavy duty, wearproof and waterproof material 210D HDPE Gridstop.
Elementum - translated from Latin asBASIS. Backpack is a basis and beginning of any travel.
The backpack constructed from heavy duty, wearproof and waterproof material 210D HDPE Gridstop.
210D HDPE Gridstop is made stronger and more abrasion resistant by an HDPE fiber reinforcement grid on top of the base ripstop pattern. The HDPE grid also yields exceptional tear and tensile strength compared to comparable non-HDPE reinforced pack fabrics. This fabric is waterproof/non-breathable with a PU coating on the backside. It has a base nylon fabric with 210 denier fibers with an HDPE content equaling 9% of total fabric weight.
The unique design has simple roll top construction which can be fast loading and easy adjustment of the volume.
There are a lot of additional pockets for quick access, convenient placement and easy packing of gear in it.
The backpack helps to improve your speed, efficiency, increase hiking distance and pleasure from the mountains.
Ideal choose for those who want to save every gram in their gear.
Center pocket: 6L
Side pockets: 2 x 2L
Stretch pockets on harness: 2 x 0.5L
Hip belt pockets with zippers: 2 x 1L
Up to 12kg
It’s depends from length of a body (torso length) This is the distance between the top of the shoulder straps and the bottom of the backpack.
S — 45 cm
M — 50 cm
L — 55 см
• Minimalistic simple design
• Frameless design
• Loops around the perimeter of the backpack for individual lacing and fixing extra gear
• Loops on a back of backpack for attaching a sleeping pad along the back
• Light weight
• Removable adjustable chest strap
• Compatible with hydration system
• 7 additional pockets
• Volume side pockets that hold 1.5-2 liters water bottle
• Inside pocket for insert hydration system or back stiffeners
• Adjustable volume of pack due roll top format
• There are water drain holes in the side pockets
• Inside waist side pockets have carbines for fixing useful things