Ultra light backpackELEMENTUM PACKbuilt from heavy duty, wearproof and waterproof materialX-PAC.
Elementum - translated from Latin asBASIS. Backpack is a basis and beginning of any travel.
The backpack is built from heavy duty, wearproof and waterproof material X-Pac
X-Pac is a laminate fabric comprised of the following layers Nylon, Polyester, PET film.This material is specifically designed for enhanced abrasion resistance with the lowest possible weight. It is flexible, lightweight, thin and waterproof.
The unique design has simple roll top construction which can be fast loading and easy adjustment of the volume.
There are a lot of additional pockets for quick access, convenient placement and easy packing of gear in it.
The backpack helps to improve your speed, efficiency, increase hiking distance and pleasure from the mountains.
Ideal choose for those who want to save every gram in their gear.
• Minimalistic simple design
• Frameless design
• Loops around of the backpack for individual lacing and fixing extra gear
• Loops on a back of backpack for attaching a sleeping pad along the back
• Light weight
• Removable adjustable chest strap
• Compatible with hydration system
• 7 additional pockets
• Volume side pockets that hold 1.5-2 liters plastic water bottle
• Inside pocket for insert hydration system or back stiffeners
• Adjustable volume of the pack due roll top format
• There are water drain holes in the side pockets
• Inside waist side pockets have carbines for fixing useful things
Center pocket: 6L
Side pockets: 2 x 2L
Stretch pockets on harness: 2 x 0.5L
Hip belt pockets with zippers: 2 x 1L
Up to 12kg
It’s depends from length of a body (torso length). This is the distance between the top of the shoulder straps and the bottom of the backpack.
S — 45 cm / height 160-175 cm
M — 50 cm / height 175-185 cm
L — 55 см / height 185 cm
Material: X-Pac, lycra fabric, WJ, YKK zipper
Weight: about 500 gramms.
Complete set: Elementum Pack, chest strap, elastic cord